GILLESPIE PARTNER PROGRAM
The Gillespie Partner Program is designed to make your life easier. Our team of seasoned instructional designers is not your average contract help. You get the services of award-winning professionals who are passionate about enabling the end user’s performance. You get the collaborative input of the entire Gillespie team, who explores the best way to turn your content into an effective training solution. You get quality. We have had 27+ years of achieving outstanding feedback from our customers. In fact, one Fortune 500 client has retained our services for over 15 years.
Do any of these apply to you?
- There are times when we have more instructional design projects than we can handle.
- We struggle to find top quality instructional designers.
- We sometimes have complex assessments that we are not sure how to accomplish.
- We have intermittent needs for editing or graphic services.
- We just need someone to take our storyboard and develop it into an e-learning course.
- We need help creating an engaging virtual ILT course.
- We need a fresh insight on our current training courses.
If any of these apply, you need a trusted partner who can step in and deliver quality, cost-effective results.
HOW IT WORKS
- Working with a partner involves trust. We understand that, and work to build your trust from the outset.
- We understand that your client is, well, your client. We will work behind the scenes based on what you need from us.
- We come ready to work. We are experienced in assessments, design documents, storyboarding, and authoring in a variety of platforms.
- We get up to speed quickly with the style and approach required by your clients. You may already have a style guide that you use—we are adept at following these. If you don’t, we can create one.
- If we are building an online solution for you, we can host it on our own LMS for your review.
- You get all the services you need, for as long as you need them. No long-term contracts. If you need storyboard development, editing, technical writing, graphic design, e-learning development, sound track recording—we can provide it.
Support services include:
- Instructional Design
- Graphic Design
- HTML/Flash Programming
- LMS Services and Support
- Project Management
- Assessment Design
Want to have an informal discussion? Contact us now to learn how we can make your life easier.