Your organization is in business for a reason. And that reason is not primarily to train your employees. However, it's the core of our business. We live and breathe the design, development, and management of training everyday.
So how do you benefit from having Gillespie as an outsourced training partner?
- Expertise. You get access to a team of experienced award-winning instructional designers. The same team that creates effective solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Whether you need high-level instructional consulting or content development, we have you covered.
- Experience. Our team has been providing robust training solutions across a wide range of industries for over 28 years. That doesn’t happen without doing something right. And that something is providing real value for our customers.
- Efficiency. You need training available at the moment of need, created with respect for your budget and timelines. We get that. We get up to speed quickly and deliver results.
How It Works
1. Level of Service
The first step is to estimate how much support you believe the organization will require. If you don’t have a clear plan, we're ready and able to help you develop an initial high-level plan. It's important that we understand your overall objectives for how training is going to contribute to business success. Our aim is to be proactive and add value to your training team, rather than merely reacting to your requests for work.
2. Shared Vision
To be a truly successful partnership, a comprehensive kick-off session will include:
- Communication standards (frequency of meetings, etc.)
- Accountability measures
- Key expectations and deliverables
- Logistical issues
One of the key benefits of an outsourced training partner is the ability to draw on the joint expertise of the Gillespie team. Gillespie will provide a dedicated account manager who will oversee the relationship, Gillespie resources, and be your primary point of contact.
Other services provided on request:
- Specialist graphic design services
- Professional voice talent
- Multimedia production
Key services included:
- Educational consulting (strategic and tactical)
- Instructional design
- Content development using appropriate authoring tools
- In-house voice recording
Want to learn more about our outsourcing services?
Call 585.287.8181 request an obligation-free consultation today!